Notifications
Clear all

COVID-19 Wake Up Call  

Page 2 / 2
Alphabrew
(@alphabrew)
Posted by: @daemonassassin

@alphabrew

Have you gone into the store to see if they have anything in stock there?

Have not been to the store

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 6:10 am
DaemonAssassin
(@daemonassassin)
Estimable Member

@alphabrew

If you have time, try to get down to the store.  You may find that they have stuff in stock there, but won't sell online, for fear of people panic buing everything they can online, and in turn denying the resource to the members of the LDS community.

Member of the 1st Universal Church of St. John Moses Browning, Reformed (M1911A1)

I give no fawkes.

SOTAR FTW!
Admitted H&K fan boy
NRA-Life

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 6:16 am
Alphabrew
(@alphabrew)
Posted by: @daemonassassin

@alphabrew

If you have time, try to get down to the store.  You may find that they have stuff in stock there, but won't sell online, for fear of people panic buing everything they can online, and in turn denying the resource to the members of the LDS community.

I notice the price was displayed for certain items at the LDS store online.  Still says out of stock but still let me order a case of rice, so maybe it’s going to be in stock soon?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2020 11:27 am
DaemonAssassin
(@daemonassassin)
Estimable Member

@alphabrew

Hopefully they do deliver on it. Keep us posted? 

Member of the 1st Universal Church of St. John Moses Browning, Reformed (M1911A1)

I give no fawkes.

SOTAR FTW!
Admitted H&K fan boy
NRA-Life

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2020 7:16 pm
bcr229
(@bcr229)

At least here in the eastern panhandle stuff is more or less back in stock.  Beef prices are absurd, though.  Glad I put a deposit on a half beef earlier this year and put it in my chest freezer last week.

I was caught short on yeast, of all things.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 7:19 pm
Steves1911
(@steves1911)
Eminent Member

Added beef production to the check list. If these 3 go well I may add a bunch more in the fall.

"One day you may find me dead face first in a ditch...but by god ill be surrounded by a pile of brass!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 6:23 pm
hollywoodball
(@hollywoodball)
Member Admin

@steves1911 Nice!

Hollywood Ball

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2020 10:11 am
Cankles
(@cankles)

Doesn’t look like this is going away any time soon.  Any thoughts for Fall preps?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 12:41 am
hollywoodball
(@hollywoodball)
Member Admin

@cankles We're going to continue being held hostage waiting for the safety and security of a world that didn't even exist pre-wuhan.  An unatainable goal to keep those who have gained power over us in crisis, in power.

Hollywood Ball

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2020 8:50 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: