Kimber Chooses Sout...

Notifications
Clear all

Kimber Chooses Southern Hospitality Over New York Contempt for Corporate Headquarters  

hollywoodball
(@hollywoodball)
Member Admin

Kimber Chooses Southern Hospitality Over New York Contempt for Corporate Headquarters

By Larry Keane

New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has done it again. His continued hostility and contempt toward Second Amendment supporters and the lawful firearm industry means another storied New York-based company is taking steps out the door and heading to friendlier and sunnier skies. All this as the industry sees record sales of firearms and a growing diversity among gun owners.

In a move not surprising to industry watchers, Kimber Manufacturing, headquartered in Yonkers, N.Y., announced it will officially move its corporate headquarters to Troy, Ala., continuing its years-long shift away from Gov. Cuomo’s antigun atmosphere.

Gov. Cuomo is likely pleased with the news of these particular jobs leaving his state.

Full story:

https://www.nssf.org/kimber-chooses-southern-hospitality-over-new-york-contempt-for-corporate-headquarters/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=National%20Shooting%20Sports%20Foundation%20|%20NSSF&utm_content=Kimber%20Chooses%20Southern%20Hospitality%20Over%20New%20York%20Contempt%20for%20Corporate%20Headquarters&fbclid=IwAR25W70SqsRspwlakti_X3wjAWUM82U61u5gSEQZ4bvef7vJ2X5Ij1NFiSU

Hollywood Ball

Topic starter Posted : 29/10/2020 9:29 am
Topic Tags
DaemonAssassin
(@daemonassassin)
Estimable Member

Does this mean that all of those who bought the Kimbers that were marked "Yonkers, NY" will have collectors items? 

Member of the 1st Universal Church of St. John Moses Browning, Reformed (M1911A1)

I give no fawkes.

SOTAR FTW!
Admitted H&K fan boy
NRA-Life

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2020 2:55 am
hollywoodball
(@hollywoodball)
Member Admin

Somewhat unrelated, we had to send my girlfriend's Kimber Custom II 9mm back for FTE.  It was unshootable.  Started with every once in a while and quickly became every single shot.  Did the whole return thing, got it shipped out, and within a week it was being shipped back.  Had it out once to shoot and it shot perfect.  So shout out to their customer service for making it right and making it right quick.

They adjusted the ejector, reamed the barrel, and polished the ramp.  Better than new.

Hollywood Ball

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2020 6:29 pm
Conundrum
(@conundrum)
Posted by: @daemonassassin

Does this mean that all of those who bought the Kimbers that were marked "Yonkers, NY" will have collectors items? 

Waiting for the Gunbroker auctions with ridiculous prices and the seller stating, "I know what I have?"

Matt
Western Maryland

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2020 2:39 am
Share: